Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown


I was really excited to read this book because I absolutely LOVED both of Dan Brown's books that I've read. I couldn't wait to read The Lost Symbol because it was the 3rd and newest edition to the mystery/action stories starring Robert Langdon. I forced myself to wait until 3rd quarter though because I wanted to space them out - I didn't want it to appear that I only read his books and no other genres. I finally started reading, and honestly I'm very disappointed. Compared to his other books, this one is boring. I have no incentive to continue reading other than to get through it. The story line is not as exciting as Angels and Demons, which was my favorite. I am really sad that this book is not what I expected, but hopefully it will pick up soon. I am past page 100 and it is still slow, so I am beginning to lose hope. I am going to stick it out though and hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment