Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Angels and Demons By Dan Brown


I absolutely love this book. It's thrilling and captivating - I can't put it down. I am so happy that I decided to read it because it feels like a continuation of The Da Vinci Code, which is one of my favorite books. This is the second book I've read by Dan Brown, and I am pleased to see that his writing is consistently exciting. I also really like that he set up the book with very short chapters. This pushes me to read just a little bit more because I know I will always have a good stopping place - even though I don't always want to stop! I like how it is the same main character in this book that was in the Da Vinci Code because I feel like I know him already. I also feel like I am able to learn more about him and his character is developing more. He is very interesting and exciting because it seems that he always remembers something crucial when it's almost too late, but he always manages to be successful. It's also interesting for me to read Dan Brown's books because they contain actual historical and accurate information. I feel like I am learning while enjoying the story, which makes it seem even more satisfying. My friend who read this book told me that it only gets better as the story goes on. I can't wait to continue and find out what happens, but I know I will be sad once it is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment