Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Catching Fire - Finished
I finished this book rather quickly as well. As I read, the pages just seemed to fly by without me noticing. When I finally looked down out of curiosity, I would be on something crazy like 150 all of a sudden! That's how I know I liked this book. I didn't feel like I was reading, rather I was watching a movie or something. I wasn't aware of the words on the page, just the images. Suzanne Collins did a great job with this book just as she did in the first one, The Hunger Games. Yes, the plot is very unique and interesting but I don't know if everyone would enjoy it. Her stories take a bit of imagination and acceptance, and I think someone who likes a thrill would enjoy this book. She ends each chapter with a cliff hanger to make you want to read more. The only negative thing I have to say about this book was that the ending was sort of confusing. I wasn't entirely sure why not everyone died, although she did make an effort to explain. There is a third book to this series coming out soon and I can't wait to read it. I am a fan and I love that I can breeze through one of her books easily without having to over think anything. It was in a strange way relaxing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment