Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Angels and Demons - Finished
I finally finished this book and I'm really upset about it. I'm sad that it's over and I'm afraid that my next book won't even compare to this one. The ending was amazing. There were so many twists and it was completely different from what I predicted. Dan Brown made this book exciting and unpredictable. I wanted to keep reading to find out what would happen next. I recommend this book to anyone. I absolutely loved it, but I think people who like mysteries and thrills would really enjoy this book. It also has elements of religion and history, so people who like those should also read this book, although you don't have to be religious at all to enjoy it. I'm not religious in the least bit and I still loved it. This is the best book I've read so far this school year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment