I started this book last Friday in class and I'm already finished with it! I read it in less than a week, which is basically unheard of for me. I am generally a pretty slow reader and it takes me a few weeks to finish any book, but I finished this one really quickly. My friend kept suggesting that I read it, so I asked her if I could borrow it. I thought the format of the book was really unique and interesting. Moriarty designed the book to be set up as letters sent between different pen pals, and different diary entries. It also included school announcements and notices. All these things tied together tell the story, but they also provide different perspectives and opinions of people. I also thought that the plot was interesting. There are two rival schools, and they were given an English assignment to become pen pals with someone from the other school. It was creative and overall a very enjoyable read. The genre was realistic fiction, and I recommend it to anyone, but I feel like girls will enjoy it more than boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment